Sunday, May 1, 2016

"A Moment In Time"
My May DT Reveal For
More Than Words Challenge


Hi everyone, thank for stopping by.
Today I have my DT reveal for the May challenge over at
More Than Words blog.

This months challenge word is "MOMENT"
& the creative challenge is "CLOCKS"
& remember you must use BOTH parts of the challenge to be
eligible to win any of the EIGHT prizes !!!
I really loooove this months challenge. :)


Well I have always been crazy about clocks. I think they are the perfect symbol of time,
& I truly think that just goes hand in hand with scrapbooking.

Now I have used lots & lots of metal clock across my layout as well as some tiny cogs too.


I have also tucked in a chipboard clock behind my photo too.
Both my title, cogs & the chippie clock are all from 2Crafty chipboard.


I have gony crazy with stamping, crushed glass glitter & glass beads too.
I really wanted to grunge up my layout.


I think my favourite thing on my layout would have to be this fob watch
& chain. I absolutely LOVE this & it fits the challenge perfectly.


Well I hope I have inspired you to play along with us at
More Than Words challenge this month.
Remember there are
EIGHT FABULOUS MONTHLY PRIZES on offer too.

Until next time.



11 comments:

  1. Nice layout. Love the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout, colors and the use of the clocks and chains! Beautiful!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Di! Every inch is eye candy! Love love love the clocks and clogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much to take in, truly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome challenge, and I just love your take on it.. so trendy, love all the clock faces..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally amazing - the way you've used those clocks.... Brill! I really love the funkiness of this one:):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I spy with my little eye some of my favourite Tim Holtz bits.Love the layout Di :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just loooooove this Di. Fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely breathtaking!!! Love the colors and all those details!!!You're a true artist Di!!!Bravo!!

    ReplyDelete