Thursday, May 19, 2016

My 2Crafty Chipboard May DT Reveal
Part Two
"Today & Forever"


Hi there friends, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have part two of my May DT rveal for
  I have gone with a very pastel mixed media 
background background & lots of fussy cutting.


2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Corner Swirly Heart Set
Leafy Shrub Set #3
Today & Everyday title


All of my chipboard pieces on this layout were treated in the same way.
First a coat of gesso as a base coat, followed by a coat of purple metallic
acrylic paint & then I brushed them over with a little copper mica powder
which I watered down to make it light & to add a bit of a vintage feel.


I absolutely adore this "Corner Swirly Heart". They come with
two in a pack but as you can see I have only used the one here.


It really is so delicate & makes the perfect embellishment to draw the eye to the photo.




Next I have poked pieces of the "Leafy Shrub Set #3" here & there amongst the flowers.


Well thats all from me today. I hope you like my layout & that I have
inspired you just a little. If you do, please be sure to leave me a comment.

Until next time.




4 comments:

  1. Di just stunning <3 Love every bit of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks stunning, love how you have used that older kaisercraft range and make it look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this so very beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is gorgeous, love your work, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete