Saturday, September 17, 2016

"It's A Boy Thing"
Part Two of My September DT Reveal For
2Crafty Chipboard


Hi lovelies, thanks for stopping by.
 Today I have part two of my September DT reveal for
I have stepped way way out of my comfort zone !!! I wanted to go crazy 
with lots of colour & lots of messy & I think I have achieved it !! 
I had all these photos of my gorgeous grandson Henry, & I just 
couldn't decide which to use, SO, I went mad & used them all.
Thats is something else I rarely do, but I think it works, well, I hope so anyway.
 
 2Crafty Chipboard Used...
It's A Boy Thing - title
Dotty Bits
Stars Multi Pack
ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars Multi Pack
Geotags Multi Pack
2016 Dates

First up I have used this 2Crafty "It's A Boy Thing - title".
 

Next up I have used some of their "Dotty Bits" circle pieces & simply
coloured them using a black ink pad. Too easy.

I also used a "2016 Date", I love these.


In this photo you can see the cluster I have created at the top of the 
photos using a large "Star" from the "Stars Multi Pack", as well as  some
 tiny stars from their "Tiny ATC Hearts & Stars" pack.
 

On the right side of this pic you can see I have also used some 
of the 2Crafty "Geotags". Perfect for when you just need a little something.


Well I hope you liked my layout today & I would love to hear your feedback
 on this one. Let me know what you think, but please, be kind. :)

Until next time



6 comments:

  1. It really is a Boy thing. Lots of bright colour and movement. Love the design and use of stencils and ink to enhance the Chippies. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome boys page, love the way you have layered those adorable photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, I love all the photos, so happy and bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! Love that you used all the photos and those colors are great. The stencils and chipboard pieces add so much. I just love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just seen the original and this boy page is stunning

    ReplyDelete