Monday, September 5, 2016

My September DT Reveal For
49 and Market
"Together"


Hi there lovelies,  thanks for stopping by the blog. Today I have my September DT reveal
to share with you for  49 and Market  using their NEW released "Heirloom Botanicals"
paper collection. I just love this collection, it has so many beautiful papers &
 I think I like the B sides as much as I like the A sides !!

 49 and Market PAPERS Used
"Heirloom Botanicals Collection"
Faded Blooms
Serenity
Passage
The Patch

49 and Market FLOWERS Used..
Basics-Multi Pack-Creamy Pink
Garden Blooms-Alabaster
Garden Vine-Alabaster


Lots of beautiful 2Crafty Chipboard too  including the
 "Corine's Swirl Flourish", "Mini Flourish Bits", "Sybill's Name Plate"
and the "Together- Mini Word from the Mini Words Set #2".


You can see above this photo I have fussy cut some flowers from the "The Patch" paper
from the "Heirloom Botanicals" collection & added them in on both the top &
bottom of my photo as well as along the top edge of the layout too.


All of these flowers are also from 49 and Market.
 To say I like them is an understatement !!


Here you can see where I have torn the papers down the right hand side of
the page to create some layers.


This entire collection just works so well together & co ordinates beautifully.


This is a closeup view of the top edge of my layout.
I have left a couple of the tendrils from the "Garden Blooms"
hanging down for an added touch.

 
Well that just about wraps up another layout.
I hope you liked it. If you did, I would love you to leave me a comment.

Until next time.




6 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous page Di, love your design on this one and all those distressed edges! And I have to say I just love the way you embellish your layouts too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is oh so gorgeous.. the colors, the photo and love the swirly chipboard too.. beautiful creating..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning, I love these papers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful! Love the use of flowers and the torn papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Di this is an amzing piece. Perfect layout for this picture, assuming theses 2 beauties are related to you as you seem to have them on your page quite often and they are adotable..just a perfect layout

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your page and design are both so very gorgeous! And, Di, what a beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete