Thursday, September 1, 2016

My More Than Words
September DT Reveal
"Happiness Is This"


Hi there lovelies, thanks for calling by.
Today I have my Septemver DT reveal for
More Than Words challenge & as always
they have EIGHT PRIZES on offer again this month.

Here is this months challenge board.
Remembering our challenges are always a two part challenge.
Both a word & a creative challenge too.

Our creative challenge this month is a recipe.......
Now you can use choose to scrap about your favourite recipe
& use whatever things you like
OR
You can follow our "art recipe"
ie use one of each of the things listed #1 to #4
OR
Combine them & use both like I have done here on my layout.

BUT REMEMBER TO ALSO USE THE WORD
'DELIGHT'
I have chose to scrap about my scone recipe (I have even printed it out
& added to my layout) underneath the photo.


What could be more of a DELIGHT that some yummy scones with jam & cream !!



As I said earlier I have also used the "art recipe" from the challenge board too.
You don't have to use both parts, but I chose to. So I used 
a flower, a flair, some buttons, some flowers as well as a dash of beads 
& threw in lots of creativity.

I thought having my recipe documented & added in my scrapbook would be
 a lovely keepsake for future generations to look back on..


All the chipboard I have used is from 2Crafty Chipboard. My flowers
are from Prima, sprays from Lindy's Stamp Gang
 & the flair button is from Flutterby Designs.

Well thats all for today.
 I hope you find some time to play along with us over at
More Than Words.

Until next time.



6 comments:

  1. Looks and sounds delicious! Love your design❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this Di, love the way you have used your recipe on your page, and those scones do indeed look delightful!! As always love your background and the beautiful blooms you use :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your scones look delicious Di and the layout is simply divine!! Stunning background and beautiful design! Love, love, love this!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic take on the challenge, beautifully created once again..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect in every way I loved that you added the recipe as part of the page!

    ReplyDelete