Tuesday, October 18, 2016

My 2Crafty Chipboard October DT Reveal
Part Two
"This Is You"


Hi there lovelies, thanks for calling by.
Today I have part two of my October DT reveal for 2Crafty Chipboard
& it features my cute little grandson Henry.


2Crafty Chipboard Used...
This Is You-title
Bubble Grid Panel
ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars Multi Pack
Gears Multi Pack
Mini Cameras Multi Pack


The title & the tiny stars were both just coloured with some red acrylic paint.


I have cut up the "6" Bubble Grid Panel" & placed pieces behind & around my photo.


The "Bubble Grid Panel", the "Mini Cameras" the "Cogs"
were all just coloured black with a stamp pad. Just too easy.


Lots of background stamping & a couple of flair buttons from Flutterby Designs.


I do love those little "Mini Cameras".

Well thats all for today. See you back here real soon.

Until then.

 


12 comments:

  1. Oh this is sensational Di - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so muc Heather, so glad you like it. 😄

      Delete
  2. You did both the "boy" and the "girl" layout SO, SO beautifully Di! What gorgeous albums you are creating for your precious grandies!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks soooo much Bev, so glad you liked these layouts and for leaving me somecomment love. xoxo

      Delete
  3. Love, love this little Boy page Di. I have so many Boy's to scrap for, it's great to see something bright and funky. Thanks for the inspiration. Hope the knee is coming along today and the pain is under control. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Helen, glad you liked this layout and yes, I am on the road to recovery. 😄

      Delete
  4. This is stunning!! Gorgeous photo of your grandie and I love the multi layers .. they frame the photo beautifully!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Margy, so glad you like it.😄

      Delete
  5. This looks amazing Di! Great colors and love the details from the stamping! I hope you are recovering well from the op!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words,Lizzy and yes I am on the road to recovery. 😄

      Delete
  6. Just love this boys page! The colours and design are just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Tania for you continued support of my work here on my blog, I truly truly appreciate it. I only wish I had more time these days, to get around to everyones blogs too. You are a very kind sweet lady. xoxoxo

      Delete