Saturday, October 1, 2016

My More Than Words Challenge
October DT Reveal
"Timeless Beauty"


Hi there lovelies, thanks for calling by.
Today I have my October DT reveal for the new challenge over at
More Than Words Challenge.

 The October challenge is to either use, or be inspired by, the word CHANGE
& the creative challenge is to create a layout in OMBRE. Which means
various tones & shades of one colour. Going from light to dark.

As usual I have used some lovely 2Crafty Chipboard pieces on my layout.

2Crafty Chipboard Used..
Timeless Beauty - title
Corner Gemma's
ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars Pack
Leafy Shrub Set #1


 I have used the challenge word, CHANGE, in a little quote.



I have done lots of mixed media on both my background & chipboard.


I have also done some mixed media on some plain white card & used my
new favourite 49 and Market stamp set to stamp these leaves & cut them out.
I love that they are a perfect match to my background etc.


I even coloured up some old Prima flowers to tie in with the whole OMBRE theme.


Well thats all for today. I hope I have inspired you to create an OMBRE layout
& join in the fun with us over at More Than Words.
As always we have EIGHT Prizes to give away.

Until next time.



6 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous Di! You have toned the colours brilliantly (love the three matching hearts).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is oh so gorgeous! Love the colors and the wonderful chipboard pieces you have used too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a fan of the colours but this page changes my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow oh wow this is just stunning Di, love the gorgeous colourings on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so cute and Gorgeous Di... I liked the use of Prima flowers in background... and quote you used with challenged word... Thanks for sharing,,I liked the Blog and also inspired for creating OMBRE layou...

    ReplyDelete