Saturday, October 15, 2016

My October DT Reveal Part One For
2Crafty Chipboard
"Beautiful Little Girl"


Hi there lovelies, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have part one of my October DT reveal for 2Crafty Chipboard
and featuring my gorgeous grandaughter Mia.

These are the 2Crafty chippie pieces I have used.


2Crafty Chipboard Used..
Beautiful Little Girl - title
Geo Triangle Border
Geo Triangle Panel
Addy's Butterflies


All of the chippies I have used were firstly coated with gesso &
followed by some Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays "Hottie Patottie" & "Azure Sea Asters"
brushed on, followed by a little water to create an uneven watercolour effect.


I love this "Geo Triangle Panel". It is a 6" panel but I have cut it up & placed
 it randomly underneath my photo. I repeated the pattern in the stamping too.


A couple of 2Crafty "Addy's Butterflies" added around the layout.
I always bend them in the middle to add a little dimension. 


This is one of their new borders called "Geo Triangle Border". It is a perfect
match to the panel. They work so well together.


I always cut my chippie pieces up to suit my layout so I teamed all the little
left over bits to create a cluster in the bottom left corner of the page.

Hope you like this, if you do, I would love you to leave me a comment.

Back in a few days time with part two.
Until then.



9 comments:

  1. She really IS a beautiful little girl! LOOOOOVE that diamond paneling.... it is sooo lush! And the colours.....pretty pretties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lizzy for taking the time to call by the blog and leaving me such beautiful comments. I truly truly appreciate it. 😘😘

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous layout Di. You do such lovely work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Monique for visiting my blog and I am so glad you liked my layoyout too.❤️

      Delete
  3. Hi Di, Love this layout it is stunning, gorgeous colours and photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Heather, so glad you like it. 😄😄

      Delete
  5. SO very beautiful! The colours are so gorgeous as are the photos of your grand daughter!

    ReplyDelete