Sunday, January 29, 2017

A VIDEO Tour of my Craft Room


 Hi there lovelies, thanks for stopping by.
All of the DT girls over at Lindy's Stamp Gang have just done
photos & videos of their craft rooms, warts & all, here is mine.


 TO VIEW VIDEI CLICK HERE



Sorry that everything has a blue tinge but the sun streams in the windows 
& makes it look blue, if I close the blinds to stop this happening, it would be 
too dark to film !!!


My little dog Tilly curled up underneath my chair.

 How I store all my Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays.



My little gallery.


Hope you take the time to watch the video so that you see it all properly.

Until next time.



6 comments:

  1. A beautiful place to create Di!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your video, Di - blurry bits and all! It's nice to see someone else has no idea what happens sometimes with the filming thingy!! LOOOOOOOVE your room. I think my fave are those office work drawers. I'd seen them but resisted..... they are fabulous, though! Love all your punches. Bet they become an 'in thing' again one day!!! Thanks for sharing :):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the tour Lizzy and glad you liked it. xoxo

      Delete
  3. Great seeing where your masterpieces are created Di! You do very well with your various storage methods, for what I'm sure, is an ever-growing collection! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by and taking my little tour Bev, even though the beginning and end vanished !!!! Who knows with technology sometimes. 😄

    ReplyDelete