Sunday, January 1, 2017

My HAPPY News !!!!
I am on the 2017 Design Team Over At
Lindy's Stamp Gang

Hi there lovelies. Let me start by wishing you all a very
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

I have some wonderful news to share which I have 
been dying to shout from the rooftops.

Along with all these ladies, I am on the 2017
Lindys Stamp Gang Design Team. Yeah !!!
Insert happy dance.

What an amazing way to start the new year.

Tomorrow they are having a blog hop to celebrate &
they have some amazing prizes, so stay tuned.

Bye for now.







10 comments:

  1. Woohoo congrats Di, looking forward to see your gorgeous work using Lindy's <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks o very much sweet lady. Happy New Year to you & your family too Tania. xo

      Delete
  2. Well done Di, you will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing your beautiful designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My gratulations great new DT Di :) looking forward to see your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you, looking forward to seeing what you create. Your work is always gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Di! It's fabulous news! Just perfect for your style of creating, too....hope you have a BALL on the team:):)

    ReplyDelete