Sunday, January 15, 2017

My 2Crafty Chipboard January DT Reveal
Part One
"Cherished Moments"


Hello there 2Crafty fans & welcome to the blog.
Today I have part one of my January DT reveal for 2Crafty Chipboard  to share with you.


2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Cherished Moments-title
6" Circle Revolution Frames
Fine Leafy Bush


 Both the background & all the chipboard were coloured up using


I have started off by sticking mesh to my background & then applying a coat of gesso
over it before adding some Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays.

Next up I also gave all the chipboard pieces a coat of gesso.


For the "Title" & the "Circle Revolution Frame" I then simply brushed on 
a couple of coats of Lindy's "Caribbean Blue" spray.


For the "Fine Leafy Bush" I brushed on a couple of coats of  
Lindy's "Hottie Pattotie Pink" spray.


When all the chippie pieces were dry I then added a little bit of Stickles glitter glue 
for a touch of added sparkle, plus this seems to intensify the colours too.


To finish off with I then added some "Shaved Ice Mica Flakes" to the background to create
 the effect of the sun glistening on the water, although it is hard to see that in a photo.

Well thats all for today, I hope you like it.

PS....While you are here I would love you to become one of my FOLLOWERS
just by clicking the button & following the prompts over in the sidebar. :)

Until next time.



10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lizzy for your continued support. I really appreciate it. xo

      Delete
  2. Ahhh beautiful!! Just love what you've created! хохо

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaw thanks so much Elena and thanks for taking the time to call by too. xo

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by and I am so glad you like my layout too. xo

      Delete
  4. The textured background looks amazing Di...beautiful colours, layers, chippie pieces and photos. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Janice, I appreciate your kindness. xo

      Delete
  5. Oh I just love this!! Gorgeous design! I could look at your work all day xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaw you are toooo kind Tania. Glad you like it though. xo

      Delete