Monday, February 6, 2017

Another Kit I Have Designed For
The Scrapbook Diaries
"Sweet"


Hi their lovelies. Today I have another layout I have designed as a kit for
They also have lots of other kits I have designed for them too.

Every kit comes with its own private access to a full video tutorial too.
PLUS
It also comes with and extra bonus layout too.
TWO LAYOUTS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE !!!


Beautiful papers from both Lemoncraft & 49 and Market.


Lots of gorgeous flowers.


Some gorgeous pieces of 2Crafty chipboard.


I do love the Lemoncraft "Cut Out" sheet that comes with this kit as
it has lots of gorgeous pieces to cut out including these circles & butterflies.



Well thats all from me today.
Back in a couple of days with more to share.
Until then.




7 comments:

  1. Another stunning page, love the colours and gorgeous design! I have to say I am so looking forward to coming to Melbourne for your classes! I will be the one one looking like a star struck teenager lol! Always such an inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am sooo excited that we will finally get to meet Tania. Are you coming to the classes at Manor House in Lillydale?

      Delete
    2. Hi Di, yep sure am :) Sweet talked the other half for an early mother's day present lol!! SO looking to it xx

      Delete
    3. Awesome Tania, I am really looking forward to meeting you and I am sure you are going to really like the two classes that I will be teaching too. 😄😄

      Delete
    4. Looking foward to meeting you too! Oh I have no doubt I'm going to love them <3

      Delete