Wednesday, February 15, 2017

My 2Crafty February DT Reveal
Part One
"A Wish Come True"



Hello there, thanks for dropping by the blog.
Today I have part one of my February DT reveal for 2Crafty Chipboard to share with you.
 I have created this and another layout for a couple of classes that I am teaching at the
 end of March down at Manor House Creations in Melbourne Australia.
I believe that this will also be available as a kit to purchase as well.

Naturally I have used some of my favourite pieces of 2Crafty chipboard.

2Crafty Chipboard Used...
A Wish Come True - title
 Skeleton Leaves
Leafy Shrub Set #1
Circle Heart Frame


Lots of layers using some gorgeous Lemoncraft papers.


Beautiful chipboard treated with some Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals.


Lots of beautiful flowers that I have also added some sparkle too
although you can't really see that in the photo.


Well thats all for today, I will be back in a couple of days with part two
and remember if you live in Melbourne & would like to come along to
this class, you can contact Manor House Creations to book in.

Until next time.



7 comments:

  1. What delicate, gorgeous papers - a beautiful layout Di! That's nice you are having a trip to Melbourne...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my blog Bev, so glad you liked my layout. xo

      Delete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Di, just adore the colors and the photo is so sweet too..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lizzy, as always I soooo appreciate your kind words and your ongoing support. xoxoxo

      Delete
  3. Oh this is just stunning..... loving the beautiful tones of blue! And lucky me I get to make this page too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am soooo looking forward to meeting you in my class Tania, I really appreciate your continued support and I hope you saw my video we sent you the other day. 😄😄👀

      Delete
  4. Oh me too Di, I'm counting down lol! I always feel so inspired after visiting your blog :) Yes I saw it and had a little giggle as Tanya said she was going to stir me up because she was seeing you! Hope you have enjoyed your teaching so far and will see you in just over a month xx

    ReplyDelete