Thursday, February 9, 2017

My 49 and Market February DT Reveal
Part Two
"Adore"


Hi there, thanks for stopping by. Today I have another layout that is part of my February DT reveal for 49 and Market and it features their wonderful "Flower Fairies" papers. I have use two pieces of the "Lost Postcard" papers. One of them I actually used the "B" side which is this lovely soft & shaded yellowy peach tones for my background & the other sheet I did a whole lots of fussy cutting from. This range is just perfect for fussy cutting. 


The other paper from this range that I used was the "In the Garden" paper & this is the very back one where you can see the little fairy sitting in amongst all those beautiful flowers. Isn't she beautiful? I tore the front paper so that she could poke through.


 Here you can see I have stamped some feathers with their "Feathers Stamp Set" & then coloured them with some Lindys Stamp Gang sprays & some inks before I cut them out to add to all the layers. I have also used some lovely pieces of 2Crafty Chipboard which is available from
 The Scrapbook Dairies.


 Here you can see I have used some of the newly released 49 and Market - "Shimmer & Shine" flowers in Ivory Fleur Des Champs. I added a tiny bit of ink to their edges to tie all my colours together. 


I have also fussy cut lots of flowers & another little fairy & added them in amongst 
all the flower clusters.

 I have done a little stencilling on my background with some gold bling colour paste from
 Colour Blast Australia. I have never used this product before & I have to say I LOVE it.
In real life it actually looks like it is real gold metal on my page & it is available in
 lots of colours too.


49 and Market Products Used....
Flower Fairies Papers
Lost Postcard X 2
In the Garden
Shimmer & Shine Flowers - Ivory Fleur Des Champ
Feathers Stamp Set


Well thats all from me today. I will  back with more inspiration from 49 and Market soon.

Until then.





7 comments:

  1. Oh wow another stunning page Di! Love the design on this one too and those photos are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't even notice the feathers till scrolling thought - fabulous touch! The whole thing just brings a smile!!!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Absolutely stunning page Di! Loving the colours and the fussy cut details. So much to see here and all of it absolute perfection!! Love, love, love this!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love this! It is so gorgeous with the colours, and every detail on it!
    :) Karen Elise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful Di! Your torn papers are always such a feature, and I love your feathers.

    ReplyDelete