Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Kraft It Up December Challenge
"Christmas Photo Shoot"

 Hi everyone. Today I have just finished my layout for this months challenge over at Kraft It Up. This months challenge was to scrap a "Christmas Tradition". I have to say I do have several various Christmas traditions, but the one I have decided to go with was my annual "Christmas Photo Shoot". Hey I know we all do a photo shoot at this time of year so I wasn't very original but I do love these pics of me with my little fat Staffy "Poppy". I only have sons so I always say she is the daughter I never had!!! Sad isn't it, but thats what being an "empty nester" can do to you!! You all have gorgeous pics of your kids, I have Poppy & I.  I do loooooove her to pieces, & she looks so cute in her Christmas hat.
I am very pleased with these colours. I took a little inspiration from Julie Winks layout. Thanks Julie. Isn't it great to have such a talented  DT to draw inspiration from. I have done my signature distressing, a few paint effects, some sewing & then added some sparkle seeing it is Christmas.
 Thanks for taking the time to stop by. I hope you like my layout. Until next time. Merry Christmas.
Cheers Di & Poppy    xx


9 comments:

  1. STUNNING Di!!!! Fabulous paint effects, gorgeous layering, beautiful embellies and a staffy!!!! Love it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful !! I adore these colors and all the details
    bises

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page Di!!! love the distressing the paintwork and all the details, the photo is so cute of Poppy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Di, your page is great, and I love seeing that lovely blue in the background and the distressed paper frame. Your photos are great! I'm hoping to start a photo shoot tradition even though this year's effort was blooper after blooper! Better luck for me next year. Deb xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Di.. wow this is stunning.. and why not have a photo shoot with your fav thing.. dogs are like kids anyway...and the layout before this one is so gorgeous.. i love the background and the chippies.. and darling photos... love your layouts...

    ReplyDelete
  6. that cluster is just gorgeous Di!

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely fabulous Di ..... love all your layers and shabby chic pages you have been doing ;ately ... awesome stuff ... hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just adore this Di, LOVE everything about it. The colours are TO DIE FOR and that cluster is so beautiful. Thanks for playing at KIU xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Di, loving your pages lately!
    Thanks for playing along at KIU!

    ReplyDelete