Sunday, December 11, 2011

White With 1 December Challenge "Merry & Bright"

Hi everyone. Today I have a Christmas layout to share with you. This is for the December challenge over at White With 1. I can't believe it is almost Christmas!!! This year has just gone so fast. This months criteria was taking  inspiration from a Christmas paper. I have used a lovely Allison Ellis foil holly paper & I have teamed it with white cardstock.
On the white card I have used a stencil with Gesso & loads of Glimmermist & Glimmer Glaze to achieve the yummy snowflakes. I love the dimension of the Gesso. (Thanks again Stacey Young for the inspiration, Stacey is sooo the queen of Gesso).
I have used 2 Crafty chippie words & Reindeer which I painted white & then gave a coat of Glimmer Glaze to add sparkle, although I don't think you can see the sparkles all over the page in the pics!! I have also used lots of Diamond Dust on both the scalloped circle & the snowflakes to simulate snow. Lastly I have done my signature distressing, sewing, used lots of both Green Tara & Prima flowers & if you look closely at the flowers you will see lots of little Green Tara crystal sprays. I just love these. Thanks for taking the time to stop by. I do hope you like this layout. Until next time, Merry Christmas.        Cheers Di  xx

9 comments:

  1. Stunning page Di! love the techniques they turned out super...thanks for playing along at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow Di another masterpiece .... you are on fire girl ... divine stuff and the colors are awesome ... beautiful .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowee Di this is so very magical, love the soft pretty colours, love the gorgeous photo, love the flowers and that chippie is amazing! Thanks for the inspiration, hope you have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so super pretty Di. Love the pink and blue. Thanks for playing at WW1. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, amazing techniques - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous page, something to see in every part of it. Soft colours are beautiful. Thank you for playing along at WW1 ...

    Merry Christmas, Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous page love it...thanks for playing along at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this is simply amazing...so gorgeous..thankyou for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is simply gorgeous & dreamy, I absolutely love it! The colours, the chipboard, the texture...it's all beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete