Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Scrap the Boys December Challenge
"Ho Ho Ho"

Hi everyone. I think this is my last challenge to finish before Christmas. This one is for Scrap the Boys. This months criteria was a colour challenge. The colours were red, green, white & aqua. After some considerable pondering I decided to go with stars for my theme. I have used loads of Gesso, paint & Glimmermist.
I have cut out all my stars, thrown in a few die cuts & used this fab new ribbon from Green Tara which I love.
Lastly  I have  splashed some paint around the edges just to finish it off.
I hope you like my layout. Until next time. Have a Merry Christmas & be safe.    Cheers Di  xx

9 comments:

  1. Greetings Di.. i love this layout.. i love those colors together.. i love the photos and i love everything else!! have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sooooooooooooooooo gorgeous .. love it Di xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous work Di - great use of an unusual colour scheme

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, its an inspiring layout, i am still trying to get my head around what to do for this challenge, you have definitely helped.
    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply adorable pics and a gorgeous page :) Love your stars too!!

    PS. Congrats on your new DT spot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome page Di!! Love all the detail in the background. Super cute pic and you have used the colour scheme so well! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the textures stars, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Di This is amazing! the texture and clusters are fab! LOVE it lots xxoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you use the gesso on the background, will have to try this for sure

    ReplyDelete