Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Color Room Challenge #87 "She's All That"

Hi everyone. Wow I am having withdrawals. I haven't blogged for 11 days. My laptop is in being repaired plus  I've been so busy I just haven't had a chance, so I thought I would squeeze this weeks The Color Room challenge in. I just adore this weeks pallette.  It is aqua, yellow, white & silver. Sooo pretty. These are some photos of a friends daughter I have been wanting to do & I thought they were just begging for this colour pallette.
I am really pleased how my brick wall turned turned out. I used a stencil with a Gesso & Glimmermist, actually I thought I would try a few of Stacey Young's gorgeous techniques with Gesso. I have pretty much put it on everything, lots of fun & I will definately have another go at this. Loved it.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by. Until next time.   Cheers Di xx

9 comments:

  1. W W WOWZERS!!!
    This is just Gorgeous...
    Sure Do love the Gesso Brick work...
    The whole design is Just Divine...
    Know the busy feeling! Hope you have a Gr8 week!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG !!! Di this is breathtaking .... wow wow wow !!!! spectacular .... love it all .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my the texture on this one is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow Di.. this is stunning! how gorgeous and soooo very pretty! love the subtle use of the flowers to give it the luscious yellow colors.. my new fav... love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a stunning page - with some of my fave colours! Really love that brick wall - looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. This layout is gorgeous Di....just saw it on The Color Room.....stunning to say the least!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Abolutely perfect, colors, walls, details §§
    I adore all of them
    bises

    ReplyDelete