Saturday, April 14, 2012

CSI Challenge #14 "Treasured Memories"

Hello blogland friends. I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Just finished my layout for challenge #14 over at CSI. As always the criteria was amazing. See below for details.
For my Evidence I have used :
1.  Ruffles.....I have gathered some printed tissue paper which I firstly inked to match the layout.
2.  Animal Accent..... I have punched some butterflies.
3   Wet Medium.....I have used Glimmermist, Gesso, inks & paints.
4.  Sanding.....I have sanded the edges of my photos.
For the Testimony criteria I have :
1.  Journalled..... "Looking Forward"
2.  Used the Inspiration Words in my Journalling..."Innocence & Time". (I have tucked the Journalling Tag in behind the photos as I was running out of room!!)

Now I am really happy with my layout as I have used some things out of my stash that I have been saving up & coveting!! You know how it is, you just keep hanging onto certain items!!! I just adore this fairy & I just needed the right layout to use it on & I think this was it. I've fussy cut it & layered it up over my photo.
This photo was given to me by a friend, thanks Jamie. She had it taken by a local photographer JasArt Photographic Art. This girl takes fabulous photos of babies, I actually scrapped another that the same friend gave me of her daughter  a few weeks back which you may remember. She puts wings & all sorts of other gorgeous things on them. Such beautiful photos.
 As always I have also used lots of yummy Green Tara flowers, including one of the NEW fabric flowers as well as some of their Rosebuds. I have also used some Green Tara lace,  Trim & the big bow is one of their NEW crinkled satin edge organza ribbons. It makes lovely bows.
I have also tucked some very pale link feathers into the bottom of my cluster & some tiny pearl sprays & a sweet little Toadstool as well. Lastly I have finished off with a 2 Crafty chippie word that I have painted & Glimmermisted.
Sorry I have included so many close ups, I guess I just got carried away, but I do loooove this photo & the fairy!!!!
Well thats about all, I do hope you like it. Until next time.
Thanks for stoppin by.   Cheers Di  xoxo
 


15 comments:

  1. Oh My GOODNESS this is just exquisite DI, simple adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Di This is so adorable.. what a photo to scrap, you have captured a magical moment and I really LOVE all of this.. and I love the close ups as they show the details and all the work you have put into the layouts.. always love what you create!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Di !!!!!! this is amazing ... I agree with Kim totally exquisite xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this CSI case, the colours, the photo....and you my girl, have created a stunning page for it. That photo is so beautiful and she looks wrapped up in all of that floral and ruffles. Beautiful Di.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my oh my, Di this is stunning, love all the yummy goodies so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful..what more can I say???

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO many GORGEOUS details!! this is UTTERLY GORGEOUS Di...
    Don't ever be sorry for the Close UPS! I LOVE Close UPS... hehehe ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous as always Di! Love all the flowers just gorgeous as always Di! Love the floral arrangemnet and the photo is adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This is just absolutely gorgeous! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've done it again Di!!!! Absolutely beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well I have no clue as to how I missed this one. That is one adorable photo and I love the way you have the little fairy above her, this is so beautiful Di!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!!! This is so beautiful Di!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gosh Di what a stunning layout...simply breathtaking and that fairy was the perfect little extra to add to this precious layout.....just gorgeous as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. aaaand we know where all the gorgeousness took you :)) so much Green Tara goodies on this one, lots of absolutely yummie details! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete