Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Kraft It Up DT Layout
"Sweet Smile"

Hi all. Today I thought I would show you my DT layout for this months challenge over at Kraft It Up.
This months challenge is to use Kraft or Kraft paper as your base & at least three other Kraft items. Too easy. On my layout I have used Kraft buttons, Kraft butterfly, Kraft envelope, three handmade Kraft flowers & leaves & a kraft luggage tag. 
I hope you have time to perhaps play along this month. Pop over to the KIU blog & have a look at all the great pages & loads of inspiration all the DT girls have done.
Thanks for stoppin by. Until next time.
Cheers Di  xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Adorable photo Di and the layout is gorgeous!!! Love all the layering and stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this layout, using all the Kraft embellishments, especially the envelope...I may have to get some of those!!! As always a beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Di! a stunning layout as usual.. I really love the aqua colors with the kraft.. and all your goodies on there.. beautiful layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous photo and your layout so stunning, love those yummy goodies , great design :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how pretty! Love the clustering around the pic! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Di this is beautiful. I love the aqua against the Kraft. What a sweet photo and the texture and depth is just fabulous. I have collected my goodies together to get a start on this challenge. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! The aqua and Kraft looks AMAZING! I love this page so much, Di!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just adore this layout...Chantal is right the Kraft and teal/aqua looks amazing!!!! Loving your shabby style....you do it so beautifully xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Teal and kraft is an unbeatable combo, looks totally fab!! this one is sooo beautiful Di! xoxox

    ReplyDelete