Tuesday, May 29, 2012

2 Crafty DT Post
"Memories"


Hi all. I thought I had better post something on my blog as this month I have been so busy with lots & lots of DT work & lots of other fab things I can't share yet, that my  poor little blog has been a bit neglected!!!
This is my DT post I have just done using lots of my favourite 2 Crafty chipboard. I have been eyeing off this great 2 Crafty page frame, called "Albert Square Frame", for ages now & the other day a friend gave me some beautiful Wedding pics of her daughter who got married recently & I knew instantly what I wanted to do with them. This frame was just perfect for the job. I wanted to do something over the top, hey it is not every day you get married & a Wedding pic deserves something a bit special.


As you can see I have also used lots of yummy Green Tara Flowers, leaves, crystal sprays & also one of their beautiful ribbons which I have simply tied into a bow. I am very into bows on my layouts lately.  Must be another phase I am going through!!!!


I have given my chipboard frame some  texture using Impasto Medium & simply kept it white. I figured there was enough else happening on my page. I have also used a 2 Crafty mini word & one of their gorgeous Butterflies. For more pics & info on this & lots more layouts pop over to the 2 Crafty blog.
Thanks for calling by. Until next time. Cheers Di  xo
DESIGN TEAM CALLOUT
Don't forget 2 Crafty Chipboard are having a Design Team Callout, so if you love using chipboard click HERE for more details.

10 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Di! Love the colours one of my favs brown and white ...love the flowers too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lovely page, love those chippies...wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo beautiful!!! Wow! I love bows too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Di this is just gorgeous! That pic is beautiful as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this looks amazing Di! how absolutely stunning! and the frame sets the whole layout off perfectly.. love the flowers too... gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ADORE this page Di! it's gorgeous! and no way its OTP - it's just perfect! love love love the white against the kraft/brown, so elegant! Hope you've had a great weekend, we've still got Sunday to go over here. Lousy weather, just pouring buckets and unusually cold. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work Di, one of my favourite colors combos here.

    ReplyDelete