Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sweet Girl Layout & Card


Hello everyone, thanks so much for stopping by.  I haven't  posted anything for well over a week.  It is not often that that happens but I have really been busy with a lot of DT work that I cannot share yet. I have got a couple of really great things happening behind the scenes too. So stay tuned.  Today I would like to share a layout & a card I have made. This is actually my DT post over on the Green Tara blog. Pop over & take a peek around. The Green Tara DT girls really do some amazing work.  You probobly know most of them. Of course I have  used  lots of yummy, you guessed it, Green Tara  goodies.
 I have also used lots of  beautiful chipboard pieces from 2 Crafty as well. 


 On my layout I have used these gorgeous 2 Crafty Scalloped Circles. These come as a 12" nested sheet of all different sized scalloped circles. I am really into circles at the moment. I'm sure it must be a phase I am going through!!! Anyway, I have also used another 2 Crafty chippie piece, this lovely "Lucy's Flourish" which I have used to place my words on. 


All of these gorgeous flowers as well as this beautiful ribbon I have tied into a bow, are all from Green Tara on course. They just have so many beautiful things. I am very fortunate to be part of their Design Team. Isn't it wonderful when you are asked to use such beautiful products!!! I just LOVE it.


 While I had my desk in a mess I thought I would make a card to use up some of the left overs. Again all the flowers, ribbons & lace are all from Green Tara & the little chippie Card Greeting & Butterfly are from 2 Crafty. I just stamped up a background & threw some Irredescent Medium around to give a bit of shimmer. Too easy.
Thanks for calling by. Sorry I have been MIA. Until next time.
Cheers Di  xo






11 comments:

  1. OH! DI! that layout is GORGEOUS...
    The Colors are DELIGHTFUL! All the Chippie & Green Tara flowers are Truly Yummy.....
    Love that Card too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work! The colours on both are stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Di and those colours are just stunning. Love the circular elements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Just beautiful! Love the circles and the flowers on both...just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Di I really love the colour scheme...beautiful layout...but then it is my great niece in the photos so of course it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Di! love the clock and the CW template is one of my favs ...great colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colours here are gorgeous Di, as are the circular shapes as I'm a big fan of circles on my page, almost think it maybe an addiction...lol Love the Cherry Blossom mask as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. soooooooooooo gorgeous Di .. love all the flowers and the design is awesome .. a super duper page as always .. you are such a talent xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous work Di and the colours are just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I just love those colours together Di and I love the trend of circle elements at the moment, gorgeous stuff xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh love the colours, such KAPOW as Helen Tilbury would say! Just love how you have mimicked the cherry blossom masking with the GT vine, absolutely DELISH page Di! xoxox

    ReplyDelete