Friday, November 16, 2012

My 2 Crafty Chipboard
DT Reveal
Two Layouts Plus an Extra One To Share


Hello everyone. Thanks for calling by the blog today.
This is my 2 Crafty Chipboard DT Reveal for this month.

 I have a few layouts to share with you all.
Starting with this one. This is a friend of mines niece.
What a cutie. I had so much fun doing this layout.



I seem to be very "into" circles at the moment.
 I'm sure it must be a phase I'm going through!!
Here I have used the 2 Crafty 
                       
    This beautiful spotty ribbon I have tied this bow with is 
                                    from Green Tara,
                                    also some of the flowers & leaves  too.
               .



Love these colours.



Lastly I have used one of 2 Crafty's fabulous chippie titles.
"Daughters are so Special".
Such a beautiful title & just perfect for this layout. 
 
 "Cool Kid"


For my second layout I have done a rare boy one.
 I don't seem to do many boy layouts lately so I  thought it was 
time to rectify that.
On all the chipboard pieces I have used on this page I have just
 simply painted them in black acrylic paint & when dry I wiped a little 
"Viva" Inka Gold paste in bronze, over the chippie with my finger.
Really easy but it gives a little something extra.


I have use some of the 2 Crafty Flag Banners here.


Next up I used one of the 2 Crafty  Film Strips. These are great
because they accomodate lots of photos.
Also added one of their  Hot Air Balloons in at the side of the pics.


Another great 2 Crafty chippie title, "Cool Kid". I love it.
It just sets the scene for this layout I think.


Lastly in this pic you can see where I have clustered some little
2 Crafty  Gears in the corner underneath my little pinwheel.

"My Sister My Friend"


Some of you may have already seen this one, I did it for a 
challenge last month over at TCR.
Because I have used lots of 2 Crafty chippies on it I thought
I would tack it on the end of my DT reveal.
The 2 Crafty chippie pieces on this layout include the
Title, Fob Watch, Mini Film Strips & this beautiful Corner
& of course all of the gorgeous flowers, leaves & ribbon
on this layout are from Green Tara.

Well that just about does it.
Thanks for looking & if you want to see what all the
other DT have been doing, pop over to the 2 Crafty Blog,
click HERE.
Also you can visit on FACEBOOK too.

Until next time.

post signature

11 comments:

  1. di your pages are so delightful and full of beautiful blooms and colours, have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LOs Di truly beautiful work with the chipboard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Di these are really gorgeous.. love your color combinations... and of course the darling photos, and all the flowers and embellies...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Di these are so pretty. Loving the orange and aqua combo - so summery and luscious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! These are just fab! All so different, yet all so wonderful! I really like the circles and color combo in the first one! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are all so so amazing Di...beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I especially love the second one – it’s so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh you are so good at creating in so many different styles, you span from girly girl to boyish boy always with such a beautiful result! Love the colours in the first one, the coolness of the second and the wonderful details in the third one. He he yup! don't we all have phases of sorts. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous pages Di, all bursting with beautiful details.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely Positively GORGEOUS layouts..... the color combo of all 3 layouts are just DELIGHTFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful Di - you just get better and better.

    ReplyDelete