Monday, November 5, 2012

My "Kraft It Up" DT Post
"Angelic"


Hi everyone. Just wanted to show you my DT layout for this 
months challenge over at Kraft It Up 
This months challenge is to use

Kraft Background
+
Mimimilist

Now as most of you know by now, I DON'T do minimilist.
This has pushed me way, way outside of my comfort zone!
To some, this is not minimilist, but to me it is about as minimilist 
as I can or want to do!!!


I haven't even done any background treatments like I normally do.
I hate it, but at least I tried.


I have used this great chipboard Skeleton Clock Face from
2 Crafty chipboard.


I have also used some lovely Green Tara flowers, leaves, lace & 
pink trim. I also die cut these sweet little flourishes to add to
my clusters.


 Well thats all from me today. I hope you will join in the fun
 over at Kraft It Up this month & perhaps 
try your hand at "minimilist".

Until next time.
post signature

17 comments:

  1. I love your colors and the design is fabulous. You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Di! love all the delish flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I love the colour combo, Kraft and pink with touches of black look amazing Di :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Di looks like you can do white space after all, I should I say Kraft space, lol. Such an adorable subject to work with also, lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can definitely see the minimal in there for you, Di!
    Super stunning layout...lurrrve the colours & design :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful Di! always love your pretty layouts with lots of flowers, and the 2 photos in the clock and the cluster around it looks fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is just so gorgeous! LOVE the colors and love that white with one layout in the next post too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehe, I think a few of us had a real challenge keeping things to a minimum. Pushing ourselves to do something different is good though. I think your layout is gorgeous Di!
    Beautiful colours and clusters!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow wow wow !!!!!! this is o divine Di .... beautiful just like you xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This is just beautiful! I absolutely love the design on this stunning lo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It seems like a lot of us have been struggling with the minimalistic theme. :) I love your page!! I especially love the way you often add black. It makes an awesome result.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just so pretty. I think you NAILED minimalist.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! he he this sure would have put a whole beehive in my bonnet - minimalist!! I truly love your take on it, this really is so so pretty! the black is a splendid colour to make everything else pop beautifully! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous colour combo you have chosen to work with Di. Looks like you got the minimalist effect down pack, would never have known that it is a style that you don't venture to very often. Gorgeous Di

    ReplyDelete