Thursday, November 1, 2012

My "White With One" DT Post
Just Because

Hello everyone. Today I have my DT reveal  for the current challenge
 over at White With 1.
This months challenge is to use
White
+
Green
+
Chevrons

I love these pics, they are a friends Grandaughter, 
such a pretty girl.


Now for the "Chevron" part of the challenge I simply used a stencil
& I  inked some white card to create a chevron paper
to add to my layers.


I have chosen to add some "natural" embellishments such as  raw wood ,
 hessian & string as I thought it contrasted nicely with the green.

I have also used lots of gorgeous Green Tara Flowers, Leaves,
 Wired String & also this lovely mesh ribbon is
 also a Green Tara one.

Well thats all for today, I hope you have time to join in the fun
over at White With 1 this month.
Until next time.




14 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Di, although you did have me searching for those Chevrons, lol. They are not always an easy shape to incorporate. Love all the natural pieces you've used as well they worked in beautifully with the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous lo! Love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful!!! I love that wood branch! Hugs, Helene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Di this is just gorgeous...I love the natural elements with the green and white.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How very beautiful Di - I love how you've incorporated the natural elements.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This layout is stunning Di, you have inspired me to give the WW1 challenge a go this month, I usually never get a chance but I think I might try and fit it in this month, thanks so much for your gorgeous inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stunning, Di!
    Love all the gorgeous details & fabulous colours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. too funny!!!! I thought I had commented on this GORGEOUS layout already only to scroll though & see that I have NOT.... LOL!
    OK! Sooooo love your layout Di! the color green is Sooo Pretty & with the added Chevron I feel I will just HAVE to play along this month!! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A stunning page Di with so many beautiful details....LOve It !!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love the natural elements on your page, looks absolutely smashing with the green. Gosh what a pretty girl she is! This really is such a stunning page, totally chiming in with the other ladies! Mwah mwah mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this layout, it's so pretty. The green is so eye catching.

    ReplyDelete