Sunday, October 28, 2012

CSI Challenge #42
A Special Moment


Hello everyone. Hope you are all having a great weekend.
I have just finished my layout for challenge #42 for CSI.
Before I go on I must apologise for the quality of this photo,
unfortunately it is all I have & I can't go back in time & retake it!!!
Hopefully my layout will help make up for that.

Love this colour combo. Debbie who runs CSI, just
keeps coming up with better & better challenges all the time.

For this weeks challenge for my "Testimony" I have
used two things from the list.
#1.  I have made a list of twelve things that I cannnot live
without, at this point of my life. I think this list would change
as you go through life & have different priorities at different ages.
#2.  I have added a little flower to my journal tag/spot.


For my "Evidence" I have used four things.
#1.  I have used some circles tucked under the edge of my photos.
#2.  Flowers (from Green Tara of course)
#3.  Texture. I have created a textured background using various mediums.
#4.  Polka Dots. I have stamped some on my background.


This pinkish/salmon colour is actually more reddish in real life
which is a little closer to the colour combo.
It looks more pink in these pics!!


My chipboard Flourish, Lacy Border & Circles Frames  are all 
 from 2 Crafty Chipboard.


In this pic you can see the textures on my background
& some of the stamping.


Well thats all for today.
Until next time.

post signature

15 comments:

  1. SO very beautiful in every way, Di!! I adore that turquoise color..just stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout Di!!! Love this so much! Lovely pic of you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Di love yor background and that fllourish is to die for we never have enough chippies....love your 10things am glad the C word is on there too! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Di beautiful clustering, and stuuning design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks wonderful Di! This must be your favourite color I think, it is so beautiful.. you look wonderful in these photos too.. so very pretty.. love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful Di - both the layout and the pics

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely Gorgeous!! Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Di. Loving how you are working with these palettes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous lo! Love the beautiful coloring here....looks just so pretty. Perfectly done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is just beautiful Di Ilove the background@

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the background – both the texture and that it seems to be shimmering! Looks like a tasty drink and you look fabulous on the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow these colours absolutely pop right off the computer...another stunner layout as always. Beautiful work and a great photo of you too even if its slightly poor quality. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many gorgeous layouts...this is a fav! The background is absolutely fabulous, the colours & texture is brilliant! Love the photo & design...simply perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my Di the background work is just divine! and just look at that chippie flourish, delish! Loved this when I first saw it over at CSI, tropical opulence! you are such a beautiful woman Di! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful, and dare I say you're looking pretty fab in the photo too!

    ReplyDelete