Wednesday, October 17, 2012

CSI Challenge #41
"Cherish"


Hello everyone, thanks so much for calling by.
Today I have my layout for the current challenge over at CSI.
When I saw this colour palette I was so inspired to join in.
It has been a little while since I have been able to play along.
Life has been a bit hectic of late, but I have finally caught up.


For my Testimony I have used two things.
Firstly I made this sweet little pocket with a bow for my journalling.
I'm so happy how this little pocket turned out.
Secondly I journalled  "six things" & tucked it neatly in
 the little pocket which sits behind the left photo.


For my Evidence I have used five things.
Firstly my little pocket opens.
Secondly I have used lots of layers.


Third piece of evidence are  my textures.
I have stencilled the bricks on my background.


Fourth piece of evidence is the little padlock & key
in a gold colour.
Fifth piece of evidence are  "ruffles" which I have interpreted
as my distressed edges on everything.
This sweet little frame & mini word are both from 2 Crafty.
The rest of my chippies were just odds & ends from my stash.


All of my gorgeous flowers are from Green Tara.

Thanks again for calling by.
Until next time.

post signature

13 comments:

  1. wow Di this is aboslutely stunning!! you used the palette perfectly!! love the femeninity of this LO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely GORGEOUS Di...The pocket is adorable & the flower clusters look SENSATIONAL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors suit your page so well!! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Di. Beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful. Love the color pallet. You did such an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this melts my heart.. this is so gorgeous Di... soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sp pretty Di, love the background and the cute pocket!
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is simply gorgeous! Love the texture and design. Everything together looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful, Di! Love the colour combo & all your gorgeous layers as well as the fantastic textured background :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful Di - so pretty and feminine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just gorgeous....love all the layers, the texture, the distressing, little pocket the beautiful flower cluster....love it all...gorgeous Di. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH Lovely work Di, gorgeous texture on the background with the brickwork!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Di, love the splash of apricot and the gorgeous shabbilicious details

    ReplyDelete