Friday, October 5, 2012

My White With One DT Reveal
"Dream"


Hello everyone. Thanks for stoppin by. So glad it is 
Friday afternoon, nearly the weekend!!! Can't wait. 
I'm a little late this month posting my DT layout  for 
this months challenge over at WW1.
This months challenge is
White + Yellow + Stars
On this layout I have decided to go slightly "minimilist".
Well it is minimilist for me!!!! I don't do the whole minimilist thing!!!
Don't laugh, this is as minimilist as I can be.


I've stencilled up & misted my background, done some doodling,
stamping, distressing & generally enjoyed the whole thing.
I have used this gorgeous little 2 Crafty letterbox.
This is one of their newest releases. I just adore it.
It just worked perfectly with my layout & I have just left it raw.


Next up I have used lots of gorgeous Green Tara goodies.
This bow I have tied is with the NEW Green Tara "Wired Cord"
 that I always seem to be raving about lately.
 I have used this on four different projects over the
last few weeks & on each one I have done 
something completely different with it.
It is such a great product. I have also used some 
Green Tara Roses, Daisies & one of their Flower Sprays 
which I have twisted & curled to get the shape I wanted.


Well thats about all for today, I hope you can find some time this month
to join in this challenge. Pop over to the WW1 blog & see what all the 
other DT's have done. So many great ideas.
Until next time.


13 comments:

  1. I like yoyr cluster with the stars and the fliwrrs, the black strips are awesome. wee dobe, need to take part too

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! DI..... This is (as always) TOTALLY GORGEOUS.... LOVE the color combo & I MUST get my hands on some of that Green Tara wire cord!!!! have a WONDERFUL weekend... x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Di this is so gorgeous ... love that wired bow .. have to get hold of some of that, it looks amazing . love this combo and you do it so well xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Di...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your minimalistic page! And I know how hard it can be not to cover the whole page… ;) Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this n the ww1 blog and loooooooved it!! It's stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The black makes your page an absolute stunner! Love it, Di!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love what you did with all the black and yellow. Just amazing!! I am a new follower from the States and I wanted to say also your blog is a work of art as well!!

    I look forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So Beautiful Di, loving the textures on your background!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous page Di, love love love the colours and what a beautiful bow you've created with the wire.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just fabulous Di - especially love the background and that wire bow is to die for

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous. Black white and yellow look so good together and the wire and flower embellishments are amazing.

    ReplyDelete