Monday, October 1, 2012

The Color Room Challenge #130
Our Sweet Girl


Hi everyone, thanks for calling by.
I have just finished my layout for this weeks colour challenge  #130
over at The Color Room.

 

I must say I do love these colours & I especially love the polka dots.
Such a nice little touch.


To keep with the theme of the polka dots, I carried it through to the 
background  & stencilled some with Texture Paste.

This lovely flourish is one from 2 Crafty chipboard.
I only wish you could see more of it, Sorry!!
I have done lots of stamping, layering, sewing, distressing &
basically had some fun with it.
I really enjoyed doing this page.
 

I love this photo. This sweet little bub is the Grandaughter
of a friend of mine. Her name is Bella Rose.
Such a beautiful name for such a 
beautiful girl.


This gorgeous ribbon that I have tied my bow with is from  Green Tara,
& so are all my beautiful flowers & leaves.
Their range just keeps growing & growing.
So many yummy things to tempt us with.

Well thats all for today.
Thanks for calling by.
Until next time.



12 comments:

  1. That Green Tara polka dot ribbon was the first thing that jumped out to me... Your layout is just TOTALLY GORGEOUS Di!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Di! Love the textured & stamped background...and such an adorable photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Di this is just so pretty..I adore that pretty spotty bow, and all the yummy background texture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, just gorgeous! Love your background and the cluster/ribbon around the pic. Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Di!! Truly inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty colour palette...love everything about this layout...it is truly beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful and pretty colours, your take on the palette is so amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sooooooooo sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, as always - I love that fabulous polka dot ribbon too

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE your messy background!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How sweet is this page, Di! Love your take on the palette :)

    ReplyDelete