Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My "Once Upon A Sketch" Layout
"Captured Memories"


Hello everyone, thanks so much for calling by.
Today I have my very first entry for
I think I must be the only person in the entire scrapbooking
community that has never joined in before!!!
So here we go.....


I loved this sketch, hey whats not to love!!
As soon as I saw it I just knew I had to join in too.
I must admit I do looooove sketch challenges & this one
is certainly no exception.
I have stuck fairly close to the sketch I think, I haven't
really changed it much at all.

As always I have used lots of yummy Green Tara flowers, leaves,
lace & this little mauve trim is also one of their newest range of trims too.

My little chipboard title, "Captured Memories" is from
2 Crafty Chipboard.

As you can see in this pic I have stencilled some mesh on my
 background & tucked a few cogs in here & there in 
between my flowers.
On the left side of my photo you can see  I have also made
 this little envelope & tucked my journalling into it.

Well thats about all for today.
Thanks again for calling by.
Until next time.

post signature

23 comments:

  1. Oh my oh my what a beautiful layout Di! just LOOVE the mauve hues and that sweet darling photo! The torn edges and the shabby punchwork is absolutely delish! Adore the new blooms too. Hope everything is good with you over there. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Di, this is really beautiful.. and all your trademark flowers and misting looks wonderful.. what a great chipboard title too!! love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how beautiful. I love the colours. They are so soft and feminine. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is just beautiful! Love the colors and all the embellies....simply gorgeous! That scallop at the top really adds to this....amazing lo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. woweeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!! stunning design and fabulous colors xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful. Purple is my favorite color!!! I would LOVE to have your stash to play with :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Di this is gorgeous. I love the distressing and the colors are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow oh wow this is so gorgoeus :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, absolutely beautiful, Di!
    Love the distressing & depth you've created here :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful Di, and I absolutely love your colour choice. Stunning. Love those tiny Green Tara flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Di so happy you decided to join us and share this gorgeous layout with us at OUAS. LOVE the details you have behind your flowers and the way you tore the paper at the top. Stunning work! Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS. Hope to see you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how pretty, love that lavendar color! Gorgeous clusters too! Just a beautiful job! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the textured gesso on the background and the softness in the layout! It's so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just adorable! Love all the purple, your flower clusters, and distressing. Thanks so much for playing along with us this month @ OUAS~!!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Me again! had to come back and check out the flowers and details again! Aaah! just gorgeous! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Having a chuckle about being the only person who hasn't joined in... gosh what a stunner of a layout Di. Adore the softness. Once again, fabulous attention to detail and the layering of elements is just exquisite

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Gorgeous layout! Love the soft color palette and all the wonderful layers and texture! Thanks for joining along with OUAS :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG!!!! Absolutely stunning page!!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete