Friday, September 27, 2013

I am Having a Great Day......


Hello everyone, thanks for stopping by. I really am having a great day.
It is official, I am now on the design team over at


For those of you that haven't visited their before, let me fill you in.
It is a great monthly challenge blog that features really fabulous
 Mood Boards for inspiration.
They have an amazing design team & it is the brain child of the
super talented Helen Tilbury.
As well as being invited to join their design team, I will also
be their "guest designer co ordinator".
I am so excited be be part of such a great team.
Thanks again Helen. xoxo

ALSO

Today I also found out that my layout was "FEATURED"
over on the 13 arts blog.
So thanks to Ayeeda & her team.



Thanks for sharing my wonderful day.


Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! :) Love this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine you are so happy now, a great challenge blog, congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you - wonderful news. Luv Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A BIG congrats Di! Love your gorgeous lo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Di. I was so pleased when I saw on facebook that you are now on the SATW design team and now to see that your layout was featured at 13 Arts, well, that's like icing on the cake isn't it?? I love that page it is so gorgeous and you totally deserve both the position and the accolades. Congratulations once again!! oxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Your work is gorgeous :) congrats

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Di on making the SATW team and being the GDT co-ordinator...very happy for you.
    Congrats also on being featured at 13 @rts....well deserved.....a truly gorgeous layout. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girls for the love. Cheers xoxoxo

      Delete
  8. Oh how beautiful.. this is adorable in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That really sounds like a mega wonderful day Di! Many congrats - well deserved on all counts! Can't wait to see your gorgeous creations x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Di!!! how fabulous - love the page with thew use of the gelatos haven't used them yet ...have a great day and Tilly is not getting into mischief...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Huge congrats to you Di, so very well deserved! I already checked out the blog and it looks fab, I hope to join in too! Love the pink and orange on that layout too, beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete