Sunday, September 29, 2013

My September Green Tara Design Team Reveal
Part One
"Sweet Girl"


Hi there, thanks for calling by.
Today I have part one of my September Green Tara design team reveal
to show you.
 
On this layout I have used some of their 6cm petals in daffodil yellow as
the main feature in my cluster. I actually created this flower
by layering two 6cm petals in daffodil yellow on top of
 each other & next I harvested this great "middle" out of yet another
 Green Tara flower, & that was an "Aster-Batik".
So by combining the two together a new flower evolved.


In this pic you can see  I have also added some lovely bright 
orange "Chrysanthemums" as well, & I have sprayed one of the
 NEW "Azelea" flowers with some aqua Dylusions spray to 
make it just the right colour I was after. 
It is so easy to colour these flowers.
I have also added a bow made from their gorgeous
"Spotted Organza Ribbon" in aqua as well as a
 couple of their "Skeleton Leaves" too.




I finished off with some of their yellow & orange 
"Roses" & some gold "mini flowers".

I have also added a strip of one of the NEW Green Tara 
"Washi Tapes" to the bottom corner of my layout.
All of these great chipboard pieces are from
Until next time.

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Love this! Blue and orange, who would have thought it could look soo beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page Di!! Such a precious photo and I love that colour combination! ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This LO just makes me smile, love the colors, background, just everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Di.. always love what you create!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout Di. Love the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply breathtaking Di, those colours just pop and that background looks beautiful, loving that organza ribbon too, beautiful work x

    ReplyDelete