Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My Green Tara Design Team Reveal
Part Two
"Sweet Girl"


Hi there friends. I just popped by to share part two of my
Green Tara design team reveal for this month.
I have been playing with my new "Gelatos" & created this
 background. This is actually a piece of white cardstock but
I was really happy with the transformation.

 In amongst all the layers of paper I have popped in
various pieces of Green Tara lace.
They have so many to choose from, this is just a few.
I have actually coloured up the lace using the Gelatos.
I wasn't sure how colouring the lace with Gelatos would go,
 but I am happy to say that it worked a treat. Too easy.


Taking centre stage on my layout, second to the photo, 
 is this fabulous "Spotted Organza Ribbon" which I have
 simply tied a bow with. I think this ribbon is just so striking.

I have also used some Green Tara fabric flowers,
"Primala", "Heirloom" & a "Satin Rosette",
& I have added a few "Roses" as well.


Both my title & flourishes are from 2 Crafty chipboard.

Well thats all for today.
Until next time.

Photobucket
 
 

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Di, love the colors and love the lace popping out in your layers..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the "waves" you created with all the layers of various paper and lace. Everything turned out beautifully.

    Happy Crafting
    Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! Truly beautiful! I can't get over the background! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg! Truly beautiful! I can't get over the background! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful! Love the layer look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Di, what an amazing background you have created here. Love the paper layers and the lace ... it's so gorgeous!! Must get myself some Gelatos and have a go. Totally beautiful page!! ox

    ReplyDelete