Thursday, September 12, 2013

My 2 Crafty September Design Team Post
PLUS
13 Arts Challenge
"Love"


Hello friends, thanks for calling by.
Today I have this layout to show you that I have done as part of my
2 Crafty chipboard design team post for September
along with two others.

I have based this on the current challenge over on the
13 Arts blog which is this sketch plus you have to
use a minimum of two mediums & two stamps.


I created this background by firstly applying gesso followed by
applying texture paste to two different stencils,
 followed with three different colours of glimmermist.
Next I have stamped using three different stamps.
All of this was to fit the challenge criteria.


I have used lots of my favourite 2 Crafty chipboard including
this title "Love-loopy font".


I have also used this fabulous "Morrocan Screen"  as well as a 
"Valentine Heart". Both of these pieces are from the
latest release from 2 Crafty.


Lots of background treatments.


I have also handmade this little wreath from some
wired cord from Green Tara & added a few of their
flowers too.

Well thats all for today, hope you like my layout,
& for any comments you care to leave.
 
Until next time.

Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. Oh my...such a beautiful layout!!!Love the color combo and all your gorgeous detail and that background looks fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just amazing Di....I just did a layout in these colors and fell in love with them too. LOVE LOVE :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And again, another fabulous background!! Such a sweet photo too and I love how you framed it with that little wreath. Love all the pinks and all the texture ... absolutely stunning!! oxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunningly beautiful layout! Goodness! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely LO! I love it!!!! Thank you for playing along with 13arts :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. just gorgeous. your work always totally amazes me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely stunning , love them all .... xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous page Di! Love the colors, the texture all of it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Di, this is so beautiful. You are truly inspirational and your work is out of this world. Im one of the lucky ones that can say I have been taught by the best. Thanks xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wery big wow. This is awesome. Thank you for playing with 13arts. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just gorgeous - that background work is simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Di your layout is stunning! I love the different tones of red and pinks you used. You have an amazing sense of style! Love the chipboard and the taping under the picture. New follower! :) Would love a visit from you sometime to see what you think, always love a new scrappy friend! :)
    All the best.
    http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Di! Saw this gorgeous layout on FB and I had to come and say you`ve done a fantastic job - everything is admirable!
    Gerry xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous page! Thank you for playing with 13 arts.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are simply phenomenal! Love this piece :)

    Paula

    ReplyDelete