Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My 13Arts Guest DT January Reveal
"Magic Happens" Canvas


Hello there, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have a canvas to show you that I have created
for my guest DT reveal for a January reveal over at 13 Arts.

I would like to thank Aida for having me as a guest over the past
three months at 13 Arts & I must say I have really enjoyed
using your fabulous products.


I have used the following 13 Arts products...
13Arts Gesso
13Arts Modelling Paste
13Arts Pearl & Chalk Mists
13Arts Flowers

 
Lots of gorgeous 2 Crafty chipboard.


Hope you like my canvas.
Thats all for today.
Until next time.
 
 Photobucket



17 comments:

  1. Lurve your canvas Di.. so very pretty.. love the frame and adorable photo.. fabulous colors as well.. so beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! This is stunning Di!! Such a lovely photo and that frame chippie is awesome!!! Gorgeous colour and fabulous design!!! Love, love, love!!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. utterly amazing Di ... I must buy some of those products ... they look fabulous. this is my new fave of yours Di .. loveeeeeeeeeeeee it all xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  4. So breathtakingly gorgeous wow!! You are such a inspiration to do mixed media myself!! ;-))) Thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your use of Blue and Green together in perfect harmony!!! Beautiful design and lovely elements!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is totally gorgeous Di!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is just so gorgeous Di! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, stunning canvas, Di!!!
    Love the colours, textures & layering...all of it is beautiful!
    Congrats on your GD gig...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing and oh so gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I love the background and all the details on this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is DEFO my new fave of yours - it's STUNNING in every way!! mwah!

    ReplyDelete