Monday, January 20, 2014

My Green Tara Design Team January Reveal
Part Two
"Sweet"


Hi there, thanks for calling by.
I did this layout last year but was never completely happy with it, sooooo
I decided to pull it apart and make it over again.
How many of us are guilty of this ???
I have added lots of different Green Tara "Lace" in between the paper layers.
I then sprayed them all turquoise to match my background.


Some Green Tara Pink, white  & blue "Heirloom" flowers
teamed with some of their turquoise "Mini Rosebuds".


Some more of our favourite Green Tara "Roses" in pink & turquoise.

 
I love the look of all those different Green Tara "Laces"
sprayed in aqua to blend in with my background.
 
I have tied a bow using some of the new Green Tara
"Double Sided Vertical Satin Stripe Ribbon".

All of the chipboard on this layout is from
2 Crafty chipboard. 

Until next time.


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Yup, guilty as charged! happens all the time that I pull layouts apart and re-make them. This one turned out really well! so pretty with the turqoise and the pink, love the tucked in lace. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I've done that with cards Di!!! Pulled them apart to re-do them that is!! Sometimes, when you're not completely happy, it just has to be done. Not sure that I remember this page (might have it on my Pinterest Board) but it certainly turned out beautifully!! Love the lace in between the paper layers and that photo is so adorable. Love the colour mix too!!! Stunning as always!!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous...love the layers, lace, flowers and sweet photos.. x

    ReplyDelete