Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My January DT Reveal for
Scrap Around the World Challenge Blog
"Moments"

 
Hi there, thanks for calling by. 
Today I have my DT reveal for the January challenge at 
 Scrap Around the World.
  I love this months moodboard. I have drawn inspiration
from the beach photo with the lighthouse as well as the
white flowers & the strings wound around those glass balls.
 

I have used lots of fabulous 13Arts mediums as well as
their awesome coloured mists to create my background.
I love the intense colours of the 13Arts mists.


Here you can see where I have added some string in amongst
the white Green Tara flower Sprays.


I have used lots of 2 Crafty chipboard too.
Including this little "Fence"  "Thistle Shrub" & "Moment Title".


Love this 2 Crafty "Lighthouse".


Great background created with 13 Arts gesso, modelling paste & mists.


Hope I have inspired you to join in this months challenge.
Until next time.

Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. Wow Di this is so vibrant, love the photo and the fence chippie to match, I might even find time to do this challenge...xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super Aussie summer page...gorgeous colours and textures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome work... Happy New Year too !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm intrigued with your background work & layers , love the stringy bits & the chipboard fence. it all pulls in beautifully with the photo & the mood board .x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is simply amazing, Di! Love all the different elements you've used, especially the rope netting & all the coloured muslin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Di this is stunning, love the fence.. love the deep blue.. love every inch of this.. and Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. utterly divine Di ..... loving the colors and your take on the mood board ... swoon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous page Di!! Utterly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing background work Di, totally stunning

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!!! How gorgeous is this!!! Love it Di .. the colours are stunning, so bright and vibrant and I looooove how you 'continued' the fence on the photo, so unique!!! Love all the string too ... fabulous!!! a stunning piece of art!! Hope this new year brings you everything you hope for Di and I'd like to thank you so much for the heartwarming encouragement and support you have given me in these past months, you have no idea how much that has meant to me. Thank you!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow...this page is just amazing! Love the textures and colours and just everything! The chippies are so great too Di! Beautiful page and is pure delight! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing layout! I love everything. And the way you extended the fence is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely stunning Di - love the whole theme.

    ReplyDelete
  14. you really wowed with this one Di. so much texture and colors and details!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your page! love the texture and the vibrant blue tone

    ReplyDelete