Wednesday, January 15, 2014

My January 2Crafty DT Reveal
Part Two
"Now & Then"


Hi there, thanks for stopping by. Today I have part two of my 
2 Crafty chipboard January DT reveal.
These pics were given to me by a friend & I really wanted to do them justice.

 I have used a pack of 2 Crafty "Puzzle Pieces".
I used both the negative & positive of this jig saw sheet to cover my background with.

 I texturised them with some texture paste then coloured them with Gelatos,
  when dry I have stamped on them.


I have used another of the many 2 Crafty titles "Now & Then".
This title as well as all the other chippies pieces on this layout were
 coloured with Gelatos which work great on chipboard.


Here you can see I have used some of the 2 Crafty feathers from the "Soft Feather Set".
I brushed on some texture paste rather thick to create lines on them like real feathers.

 
At the side of my photos I have tucked in a 2 Crafty "Birdcage #1"
  which also includes that sweet little bird.

 
Lastly I have added a heart from the 2 Crafty "Folkhearts Multi Pack".

Until next time.

 
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! It's really a piece of art. I can see the time and thought put into creating this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute, stunning colors and the photos are adorable!! I hope some food went IN the mouth as well as around it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love this one Di!!! What an absolutely precious photo ... all dolled up with chocolate on her face!! Sooo sweet!! I love the bright colours and the jigsaw pieces on the background look amazing!! Absolutely gorgeous page!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  4. even more beautiful than the sneak... LOVE this so much Di...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Di! this really stood out in FB where I first saw it. Marvellously vibrant colours! and the cutie pie with the chocolate smeared face - adorable little doll! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this!!! Incredible background details, colours and adorable photos.. x

    ReplyDelete