Monday, October 14, 2013

Woo Hoo I made the Watch List at CSI
CSI Case File #92
"Magical Memories"



Wooo Hooo thanks CSI for putting my layout on the "Watch List".


Hi there, thanks for calling by. Today I have my layout for the current challenge
#92 over at CSI. Just got this finished in the nick of time. Made the deadline
by just hours !!!!! Anyway, I do love this soft & pretty colour pallette.
I thought this photo of my God Daughters little girl, Siena, was perfect.
I have scrapped it before but I wasn't completely happy with it so I
thought I would try my hand at it again!!!!!


For my "Evidence" I have used five things,
1.Pearls,  2.Book pages(my background paper),  
3. Hearts,  4.ribbon,  5. Lace.


For my "Testimony" I have written this little story about how they
were having a photo shoot & she had had enough. 
The tears were flowing, as you can see by her red eyes
 in the pic, but thankfully the photographer kept right on
clicking his camera & this "magic memory" was snapped.
I think this is a priceless moment of childhood, captured.

I have placed my little story  in between my layers, 
tucked in behind the photo.


I have used lots of fabulous 2 Crafty chipboard & lots
 of gorgeous Green Tara flowers, lace & trims.

Until next time.

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. lovely colour and textures, awesome work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This palate was beautiful, and so is your layout :)

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Di!! Such an adorable photo and your layout is stunning!! Love it!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout, beautiful palette, cute photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet, sweet page! Loving the details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure is an utterly sweet and adorable page! LOVE this Di! xoxo

    ReplyDelete