Tuesday, October 29, 2013

My Canvas was Published in
Scrapbooking Memories Magazine
"Di...A Self Portrait Over the Years"

 
Hi there bloggers. Thanks for calling by. Today I wanted to share my
canvas that was published in "Scrapbooking Memories" magazine 
last month. Some of you may have already seen this from when I
made  it earlier this year.
 
 
All these pics are of me over a fifteen year period,
although the layout  hasn't photographed that well as today
is so overcast & rainy.
 
Never mind !!!!
 
Hope you like it.
 
Until next time.
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. beautiful canvas Di. Very deep and thoughtful mood you've created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Di.. and so are those photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the clustered layers.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous Di, I am not at all surprised it was published!! Love the colour mix and the photos are fabulous!! Absolutely stunning piece!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your pub Di! this is such a wonderful canvas, just love the muted colours! Loved seeing the photos of you from over the years and honestly, I think you are a cracking gorgeous woman today! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning and congrats on the publication! Love the colours and again...just gorgeous work! ;-)

    ReplyDelete