Wednesday, October 16, 2013

My 2 Crafty Chipboard
October Design Team Reveal
Part Two
"Memories"


Hi there, thanks for calling by. Today I have part two of my
October DT reveal for 2 Crafty Chipboard.
Lots of background treatments, some fussy cutting &
lots of gorgeous 2 Crafty chipboard.


Here you can see I have used a "Marisa's Corner" to frame my photo.


Next I have used a "Sybills Nameplate" & I have put one of
their mini words, "Memories" on it  for my title.


Lastly I have used a "Tahnya's 6" Border" underneath my photo.
2 Crafty make sooooo many beautiful chipboard designs, we really
are spoilt for choice.

 
Well thats all from me today.
Thanks for calling by & for any comments you leave,
I do appreciate it.
Until next time.
 
 
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Oh this is stunning Di.. really love the blue colors, great photo and beautiful embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so stunning and the layout is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally stunning Di!!! Love the torn layered border at the side ... looks fabulous!! The colours are amazing too, sooo pretty. An totally beautiful page!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has been a while since I visited......this is just exquisite Di!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim took the word out of my mouth - exquisite! You look beautiful in that photo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful Di and the colouring and details are just so fabulous! Love this page, which just celebrates you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of the most stunning projects I have seen you make! absolutely drop-dead gorgeous is what it is from the colours - aaaaahh! - to that amazing photo of you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete