Monday, October 7, 2013

My September Green Tara Design Team Reveal
Part Two
"Beautiful Girl"


Hello there, thanks for calling by.
Today I have part two of my current design team reveal
I have been playing with my Dylusion sprays again. I just love
the way they are sooooo bright & that is what set the scene
for this layout.

   I have used two of the NEW Green Tara
"Washi Tapes" on both the top & bottom of my page.


I have also sewn on some Green Tara
 "Double Sided Reversible Spot Ribbon" in pink/orange.
I love this ribbon & it is available in some great colour combos too.


 While I had my Dylusion sprays out creating my background I
decided to spray some of my Green Tara flowers to match.
I was really happy how these turned out.
So bold & bright.

More Green Tara flowers & Roses that I have sprayed.

All of the fabulous chipboard pieces I have used on this 
layout are from 2 Crafty chipboard.



Lastly you can see the other Green Tara Washi Tape that I
have used. They really do have a huge range of 
Washi to choose from.

Until next time.

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. WOW!! So so pretty, the colors are really amazing, what pop. I haven't tried the Dylusions yet, this has made we want to explore :) I've not used washi in a big way either, so thank you for the inspiration!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. such amazing colors...beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning, really the color is spectacular!! and the photos are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous colour, love the washi tape on the bottom :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing colour Di!! Love the way you attached the ribbon too ... a beautifully bright and gorgeous page!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  6. So striking with those lovely vibrant colours Di, gorgeous layout x

    ReplyDelete