Saturday, October 12, 2013

My 2 Crafty Chipboard
October Design Team Reveal
Part One
"Cherish the Moments"

Hi there thanks for calling by.
Today I have part one of my October DT  reveal for 2 Crafty chipboard.
Naturally it has lots of their gorgeous
chipboard on it, including ....

"Cherish the Moments" Title
"Chicken Wire Panel"
"Fifi's Flourish"
"Multi pack of Butterflies"
 

I just adore this "Fifi's Flourish".

Here you can see I have cut the "Cherish" word apart from the
rest of the title as I wanted to stick it onto my photo.

I created this background using lots of stamping, Gelatos & just
 plain white cardstock. I just love what you can do with them.

Lots of great Green Tara washi tapes here too.

Some fab 2 Crafty "chicken wire" which I have cut up &
poked in here & there.

 
 Finished off with a few of their "Butterflies" which come in a
 multi pack of all different sizes.
Well thats all for today, I'll be back again with part two.
I do hope you will call again.
Until then.
 
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. just LOVE your style and use of colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, as always your work leaves me amazed :) Love the colors and all the detail!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page Di!! colour just pops. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous Di!!! Love the white spaces and the stamping between the splotches of bright colour and the contrast of the black is so visually striking!! A totally stunning page!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an absolutely stunning and vibrant page! So love your bright and sunny colours, and that beautiful stamping on the background! Wow, wow, wow!!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete