Tuesday, April 29, 2014

So Excited to be Joining A New Design Team
Scraps of Darkness Kit Club

 
I am so happy to announce that I have been invited to join
the amazing design team over at
"Scraps of Darkness" Kit Club.
 
I will be starting next month with their May kit.
I am so excited. Thanks so much
Melinda Kelly & Lisa Novogrodski
for inviiting me to join your fabulous team of
very talented girls. I can't wait to get started.
 
Scraps of Darkness Kit Store.
http://store.scrapsofdarkness.com/kits/?sort=alphaasc
 
Scraps of Darkness facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scraps-of-Darkness/357265887693290
 
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Huge congratulations on joining the Scraps of Darkness Team Di!! So happy for you and it is so well deserved. Can't wait to see your awesome creations for this Team. Fabulous news!!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Di, I cant wait to see what you create!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, I see more inspiration coming!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations - looking forward to your layouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Di, congratulations to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Felicitation for you new mission.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Di...they are lucky to have you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Di, cant wait to see what your amazing talent does next xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know I am thrilled to have you on the team Di! xoxo

    ReplyDelete