Tuesday, April 22, 2014

My 2Crafty Chipboard April DT Reveal
Part One
"Cool"


Hello there friends, thanks for calling by.
This month for my 2 Crafty chipboard Design Team reveal,  I have decided to go
 BOLD & BRIGHT.
 I always love strong colour, as I think it makes such a statement.
This was my first attempt doing a layout using Watercolour Pencils
along with paints to create my background.
Loved them & I will definitely be using them more often.
 
I love this colour combo, so bright & happy.
On this layout,  I have used one of the little 2 Crafty chipboard
"Speech Bubbles" which come in a multi pack with lots
of different words that make perfect titles.


Here you can see after firstly painting it black, I simply outlined
the word to highlight it & then popped a piece of pink card behind it.
Too easy.


I also used one of their 6" "Circular Panels"
  I  have cut it into several pieces & just added
it  here & there throughout the layout. Out of one 6" sheet I will
 get two layouts. Pretty economical, don't you agree ?


I have also added some of their "Chevron Bits" 
as well as some of their "Gears"

To finish off with I have added  a little "Light Bulb" which is yet
another great 2 Crafty chipboard product.  
 
Well that just about wraps this up. I will be back later in
 the week with part two of my 2 Crafty Chipboard  April DT reveal.
Until then.
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Love this Di! What a punch of bright color, so pretty.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the watercolour pencil effect Di... Looks amazing... .Gorgeous layout yet again x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning and gorgeous page! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stunner of a layout with amazing colors and fabulous details!! love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is gorgeous!!!
    I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING!! Di You have done it again, fabulous layout and adore the colour theme and how you have created your design and all the elements:):):) Mwah & Hugs Angie

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW this layout is AMAZING!!! so glad you friended me and your posts now come up in my feed! So hard to keep up with all the blogs these days, but love when they come up in my FB feed so I can head on over and check out the post. I am totally in love with every bit of this layout- including the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW this layout is AMAZING!!! so glad you friended me and your posts now come up in my feed! So hard to keep up with all the blogs these days, but love when they come up in my FB feed so I can head on over and check out the post. I am totally in love with every bit of this layout- including the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Been getting a little slack with my blog visits lately so now I have lots to catch up on. Absolutely amazing page Di, I really love the bright and cheery colour. Your backgrounds are always fabulous, wish I could take some lessons from you. Awesome design and I love the bits of fibre you've interspersed here and there. Simply stunning page as always!! ox

    ReplyDelete