Friday, April 25, 2014

My 2Crafty Chipboard April DT Reveal
Part Two
"Just Be You"


Hi there friends, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have part two of my April reveal for 2Crafty Chipboard.
 
 I have continued with my "BOLD & BRIGHT" theme this month.
 When I am creating bright coloured layouts I love to simply paint
my chippies black. I think the plain & simple black makes a real impact
 when teamed with bright colours, it is also one of the easiest treatments
you can give your chipboard too.
 

 I have started here with one of the many 2Crafty chippie titles,
"Just be You" , says it all, don't you agree ?
 


 In this pic you can see I have also used their 
"Squiggly Heart Border" 
here underneath the photo. Love how fine this piece is. 
 

 Underneath my photo I have also used a
"Filmstrip - Small" .
2Crafty make these filmstrips in several different sizes. 


 I have also used some various sized "Butterflies".
The larger ones are from one pack & the little ones
are from a mini pack.  Again 2Crafty have a huge range
of butterflies available.
 

Well thats all from me today.
I hope I have inspired you to check out the great range 
of chipboard the 2Crafty have available.

Until next time.




Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love this :) You are so right about keeping the chippie black. Great selection of pieces for sure. I wish we could get them here! As always a gorgeous piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowww, love this funky layout! Colors and chippies great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boldness in the colour choices here Di, especially love how you have created the background base page to pop like that. AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Another stunning page!! I so agree with using black on the chippies against the bright colours, they do stand out really well and look quite dramatic and gorgeous. Fabulous page Di!!! ox

    ReplyDelete