Saturday, April 5, 2014

My First "Heart & Soul" DT Reveal
"Love"

 
Hi there friends. Thanks for calling by.
Today I have my first DT reveal for "Heart & Soul"
 
The Color Room & Scrap for Help have combined & are now
known as Heart & Soul. This is their second challenge & this is
the lovely moodboard to inspire you.
 
This is what I was inspired by. I have used all the colours &
the household item that you have to include in this challenge
is a "clothing tag". 
 

In this pic you can see I have tucked a clothing tag in at the side of my pic.
I salvaged this off something that had been sitting in my mending basket
for way toooo long.


I love this colour palette. The yellow & black with the naturals, always a great combo.
As always, I have used some pieces of my favourite 2Crafty Chipboard.


Lots of background treatments.

 
Well thats my interpretation of the challenge, I hope you like it
& perhaps join in the fun too.
Until next time
 
Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. absolutely perfect lo - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful layout. Thanks for sharing and inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, beautiful work Di :)

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Di, once again your background is amazing.
    Thank you, your layouts inspire me to try to achieve further than I think I can
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! and Wow! again. This is a stunning debut for Heart and Soul ... you rocked this challenge Di. That colour combination is fabulous and I simply love the photo. Beautiful texture on the background and a simply stunning design!! Awesome!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just lovely Di, love your background and texture. As a relative newcomer to your wonderful blog, may I please ask ... do many of your projects begin with a plain white cardstock?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Bev, most of my layouts do start life as a piece of plain white cardstock or something suttle that I can gesso over to make it fairly plain. That way all the mixed media shows up nicely against this plain background. Hope this helps. Cheers Di

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much for your reply Di. , think you have set me a new challenge!!

      Delete
    3. Good luck with the challenge Bev. xo

      Delete
  7. Vos pages sont de toutes beautés. L'association des photos, des couleurs et des mises en pages sont très bien agencés où l'on ressent beaucoup de douceur et de romantisme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely stunning Di! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing! This colours, flowers, all the background! Great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just want to put my fingers through the screen to touch all the textures on the page...thank you so much for the close-ups....bringing all the goodness with in easy reach!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh this is absolutely Gorgeous Di....love every little detail. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Di
    Gorgeous layout and love the colour combo:-)
    Fabulous creation for the Heart and Soul challenge. Love all your works xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you found my blog Angela instead of just the shop blog. Shop has just been sold & should be finalised in the next week & then I am finally retiring. Yay Woo Hoo. I also became a Grandmother for the first time so I am looking forward to seeing bubby more too. Take care. Cheers Di xo

      Delete
  13. Yahoo:) Fabulous news sweets and glad that your taking some time out for yourself and the family now. Always a pleasure catching up with you and your inspiring creations. Chat again soon!

    Mwah & Hugs Angie

    ReplyDelete