Saturday, March 30, 2013

Color Combos Galore Challenge #237
"Cherish"


I have just finished my layout for the current challenge #237 over at
 With just one day to spare!!!

As soon as I saw this colour combo I just had to join in.
Now I haven't played along in a long while so I hope I
have got it all right !!!!!
I have "Focused on  challenge #1" for inspiration".
I have featured die cutting....
 (Butterfly, tiny leaves & mini doilies)


As well I have included lots of flowers & clusters & for the metal
component I have added a little zipper pull.


Lots of background work with various mediums, paintwork,
distressing & stamping.


All of my chipboard is from 2 Crafty chipboard & most of these
gorgeous flowers & leaves are from Green Tara of course
with the exception of just one.


Well thats all for today. I do hope I got all of the criteria
correct. I did get a little confused with it.
Until next time.
Happy Easter.

post signature

8 comments:

  1. Wow you combined colors perfectly on this Di. It came out spectacular

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it certainly looks adorable and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing colours and beautiful layout, Di!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colours, love your background texture, fabulous design and gorgeous photos.. Love this Di. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Di this looks fabulous! The colors are so pretty and your texture and use of embellies flow so well! <3!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The texture and depth is just incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous page Di, you pulled the colours together beautifully and the pictures are gorgeous thanks so much for playing along and look forward to seening more of your beautiful work in the gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning layout....love the colour combo too, your clustering is out of this world!! Lucky you own a scrap shop cause you must run out of flowers all the time!! x

    ReplyDelete