Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My White With One DT Reveal
March Challenge
"Unforgettable"


Hello everyone, today I have my DT  reveal for 
 This months challenge is

White  +  Brown  + Doodling

I have opted for soft browns with lots of textures & I have
used this sweet photo of a friends daughter. 

For the doodling part of this challenge,  I did some roughly around 
some tags as well as a row of doodling around the page just inside
 the stitched border.


I have used one of 2 Crafty chipboards NEW titles,
'Unforgettable". I thought it was perfect for my layout.


I have also used some of their little banners which I have
 also  doodled on, & then did some hessian ones as well.
 I also added this big hessian knot, to add some great textures.

This little Birdcage as well as the "2012"
is also from 2 Crafty chipboard. 
All of the chipboard I simply inked with some
Distress Ink. Too easy.


I have finished off with some sweet little Green Tara pink roses,
as well as a few of their tiny brown daisies,
lots of distressing, some little birds thrown in for good measure,
& hey presto, all finished.

Hope you can find some time to join in this months challenge too.
Until next time.

post signature

21 comments:

  1. What a pretty layout, Di!! The soft colors and the beautiful textures, I love it alL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really fabulous layers - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really sweet layout Di. Adorable photo and the soft colours really suit it to perfection. Love all the little bits of hessian you've placed around the page. Everything is just gorgeous!! ox Marg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely breathtaking Di!! Wow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what an absolute sweetie she is, love the vintage style of page Di so many wonderful elements to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Di.. really beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Di. You have used the brown beautifully. Love the layers and details....delish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful details, stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!! I love all the beautiful details....did the ticket come with the chipboard?

    Happy Crafting
    Tracie
    http://homeofthepurskey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Tracie, that was just a little something I had in my stash. Cheers Di xo

      Delete
  10. Oh my this is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colour combination on this layout and all the layers and bits and pieces...just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  12. your page is gorgeous Di - so many details and I really loved the distressing on the papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just lovely Di! Love all the distressed edges!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow Di this is just fabulous! Love all the little bits and pieces here!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the way you used those colors! It’s not the easy one… Really soft and beautiful result, and I love all the details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Di! Today I wanted to pass on the Liebster Award to you and your blog. You are an amazing talent and completely deserve this small appreciation. Please see my blog post for the details.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is exquisite Di, love the colours and the gorgeous design. That banner is absolutely awesome!! What a gorgeous little girl she is and all those beautiful details simply makes for a fantabulous layout!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow Di so much divine beauty here, and so many delish layers. my new fave of yours, with all those earthy colors and texture. Charismatic beauty xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  19. HI.. Im here :) and im so glad I am.. what a wonderful creation this is Di.. Just beautiful.. love every detail xx

    ReplyDelete