Monday, February 25, 2013

Guest Desining at CSI
Case File #60 "Just The 2 Of Us"


Hi everyone. Thanks for calling by.
This is my last  week as Guest DT over at CSI 
& this is my take on this weeks challenge #60
These are some photos of myself & my hubby on the 
night of our wedding all those years ago.
I look at these & think how very very young we both were !!!
Here we are all these years later, still together & so very happy.


As 2 Crafty Chipboard is sponsoring CSI this month I have 
naturally used lots of their yummy chipboard on my layout including :

Title - Just the Two of Us
6" Tanyah Flourish Border
Rosies Corner
Funky Hearts
Small Bird
Clock Frame


For  my "Evidence" I have used six things.
1.  Hearts      2.  Bird      3.  Layers
4. Circle (Clock Frame)
5.  Decorative Border
6.  Something Glossy (glass light globe)


For my "Testimony" I have journalled a letter to my husband on
this tag & slipped it in behind the photos.
I have told him how much I love him & that I really
couldn't imagine life without him. I really think that
it is great that we still feel like this after all this time.


As I said earlier  these pics were taken on my wedding night.
 My wedding anniversary is 26th February so this layout 
is a gift to my husband for our anniversary.
These Graphic 45 papers were just perfect with all
the little February bits.


These pics are so old now & my husband even has a moustache.
That was back in the 70's when it didn't have to "Movember"
to wear one. How things have changed.

Lots of Green Tara roses & rosebuds used here.


Thanks for taking the time to read my little story.
Until next time.

post signature

14 comments:

  1. Stunning layout and colour combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous Di love all the chippys too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout. Such rich colours and I love the chippies. A Happy Anniversary to you and your husband, Di. Hope you have a lovely day. ox Marg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your page, great take on challenge....so vintage and beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh congrats on your anniversary Di.. you look so young but also so much in love! and what a beautiful layout to celebrate your love.. this is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Di! just love this lo so much love put into it...happy Anniversary for tomorrow amazing how time flies...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Di this is just fab! Perfect for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just stunning Di. Love love love the LO.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another wonderful layout...love what you have done with the chipboard.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love love love !!!! you love birds look so gorgeous . fabulous pics to have x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Di, lovely page you've made the colours very warm and inviting here. I would also like to award you with the Leibster Award, for taking the time out to leave me comments on my pages. Thanks you can grab the award and read all about it in today post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful design and gorgeous photos!!!

    ReplyDelete